Corner of Albert Road and Brighton Road, Horley, RH6 7HS
Fennies Day Nursery & Preschool on Brighton Road and Albert Road in Horley is ideally located for local families and parents working at Gatwick Airport or commuting from Horley station. The nursery is full of charm and character offering bright and spacious, wonderfully resourced rooms for babies and children and a secure outdoor play area. Our passionate and caring team look after children from three months to 5 years.
Address: Corner of Albert Road and Brighton Road, Horley, RH6 7HS
Telephone: 0208 770 3222 – Option 8
Ofsted URN: EY481421
Reasons to love
- A wonderfully resourced nursery with spacious and bright rooms and garden
- Regular family events creating a close relationship with the local community
- A highly qualified team, with a safe and friendly environment
- Freshly prepared nutritious meals cooked on site by our own nursery chef
- Private, drive-in car park and buggy park for safe and convenient drop-offs and pick-ups
Nursery Manager: Cara Munnery
Cara has been the Nursery Manager at Fennies in Horley since it opened at the beginning of 2015. She is an experienced and dedicated Early Year’s Childcare Manager and has worked in the sector for many years. Cara is attentive and thorough and is a great mentor to her dedicated and passionate childcare team. She has strong relationships with the children and families at Horley and hosts regular events at the nursery, building a close connection with the local community. Cara loves to go above and beyond the daily routine and puts incredible effort into creating new, amazing and extraordinary learning experiences for the children in her care. She is inspired to be outstanding and takes immense pride in her work, her team and her gorgeous nursery.