Christchurch Road, Pampisford Road, Purley, Surrey, CR8 2NL
Fennies Day Nursery & Pre-School in Purley is conveniently situated on the corner of Christchurch Road and Pampisford Road. It is in an ideal location for local families and for parents commuting from Purley’s main-line rail station. Beautifully refurbished and resourced, the nursery is bright and cheerful with three separate outdoor play areas. Our well-loved team provide a warm and welcome nursery that is highly recommended by local parents.
Address: Christchurch Road, Pampisford Road, Purley, Surrey, CR8 2NL
Telephone: 0208 770 3222 – Option 3
Ofsted URN: EY376225
Reasons to love
- A modern, wonderfully resourced nursery with excellent commuter links
- Well known and loved by parents with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
- A highly experienced team, with a warm and welcoming environment
- Regular family events creating a close relationship between home and nursery
- Open from 07.00 until 19.00 for parents that need extended opening hours
- Freshly prepared nutritious meals cooked on site by our own nursery chef
- Secure, safe outdoor play area for all ages
- Private, drive-in car park and buggy park for safe and convenient drop-offs and pick-ups
Nursery Manager: Jaimie Cornish
Jaimie has been our Nursery Manager at Christchurch Road in Purley since 2014. She joined Fennies in 2011 as a Room Leader, progressing to Deputy Manager and then Nursery Manager. Jaimie is a passionate and positive team leader who takes great pride in her work and the achievements of her fantastic team. She loves being part of the children’s development and growth. She values the special role that she and her team play in the lives of all the children in her care, from the babies as young as three months old to the four year old school leavers. Jaimie has a strong relationship with her children’s parents and families and provides a loving, caring nursery environment with a very warm welcome to everyone who comes through her door.