Beech House, 15 Church Way, Sanderstead, Surrey, CR2 0JT
Fennies Day Nursery & Preschool in Sanderstead is quietly tucked away on a residential street, Church Way. It is loved by local families and conveniently situated for Sanderstead, Selsdon and Croydon. The nursery was rated as ‘OUTSTANDING’ in all areas in the latest Ofsted inspection report. The building is a former family home and has offers an intimate, wonderfully resourced nursery setting. Our expert childcare team look after children from three months to five years.
Address: Beech House, 15 Church Way, Sanderstead, Surrey, CR2 0JT
Telephone: 0208 770 3222 – Option 2
Ofsted URN: EY376229
Reasons to love
- An established nursery, highly praised by local parents with an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating
- A dedicated childcare team with a home from home environment
- Extended and refurbished with high quality, well-resourced rooms for all age groups
- Freshly prepared nutritious meals cooked on site by our own nursery chef
- Large garden with all-weather, grass, den and digging areas
- Private, drive-in car park and buggy park for safe and convenient drop-offs and pick-ups
Nursery Manager: Amie Corbett
Amie is an experienced Early Years Childcare manager having worked for Fennies since 2015 and prior to that, over 10 years’ working for national nursery chains. Her nursery on Church Way, Sanderstead, is an Ofsted Outstanding nursery with “exemplary leadership” and Amie takes great pride in inspiring her team to be the best they can be.
Amie loves to watch the children develop and grow and in particular, she feels an enormous sense of achievement when a child leaves to go to school. She and her team are happiest when they see their children thriving and their aim is to help each individual child reach their full potential. Amie values the special role she and her team play in the lives of the children in her care and the lives of their families. Her ambition for the nursery is to ensure that every child continues to have an outstanding, memorable nursery experience.