Position: Spanish Specialist – Early Years
Location: Epsom – multi-site travel – vehicle provided
Hours: 40 per week
Salary – Up to £26,000
Reports to: Specialist Lead and Director of Early Years
Working at Fennies is about loving what you do and having the passion to be the best at it!
If you’re an inspirational educator with a passion for providing ‘the right start for under 5s,’ then you belong at Fennies. We’ve been excelling in early years since 1992, and we’re opening new nurseries every year. We don’t acquire existing nurseries, so each of our settings is Fennies through and through, from our exceptional culture to our bespoke rooms. From day one, you’ll be supported by our tailored induction, and you’ll be given every opportunity to grow and develop in your career with guidance from the Fennies Academy.
Apply today to join our prestigious, family-run, award-winning nursery group.
We are now seeking to expand our team with the addition of a Spanish Specialist
Reporting to the Specialist Lead and Director of Early Years you will be responsible for delivering Spanish sessions and embedding the programme for children aged 2-5yrs across our sites.
- Work with the Education team to plan and deliver Spanish Sessions for children aged 2-5 years old whilst based in rooms
- Deliver sessions as an in ratio practitioner, immersing children in the language throughout the daily routines
- Regularly review & reflect on activity program to ensure it is meeting the learning needs of the children.
- Supervise and engage with children in line with policies & procedures.
- Supporting each nursery with day-to-day activities and routines at each setting
- Ensure activities are age and stage appropriate.
- Work closely with practitioners to support the delivery of the Spanish curriculum and support with observations.
- Communicate updates to parents through the Famly app
- Where required, work with the wider education team and marketing/academy functions to produce marketing/learning content
- Carry out promotional work or promote services to parents/children at internal and external company events.
A formal teaching qualification is not required for this job role but experience of working with and/or teaching children under 5 years old is essential.
You will need to be:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Able to communicate effectively with children/staff/parents in an approachable manner combined with the ability to prioritise your workload and possess exemplary attention to detail.
- Highly organised, you will possess a strong work ethic and a confidential nature, always maintaining an appropriate level of professionalism.
- You will possess the discipline to follow systems and processes but have the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and workflows.
- You will understand and be able to demonstrate your qualities as a role model illustrating your ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a small team.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Bupa support
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free lunch
- Company car
- On-site parking
APPLICANTS MUST HOLD A FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE
Love the sound of working with Fennies? Join us today!
‘Fennies Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore all successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and proof of identity will be required’