Position: Admissions Sales Executive
Salary: Upto £32,000 – OTE £44,000
Location: Epsom, Head Office
Reports to: Operations Director
Working at Fennies is about loving what you do and having the passion to be the best at it!
If you’re passionate about providing the best customer experience for families searching for childcare that gives ‘the right start for under 5s’, then you belong at Fennies. We’ve been excelling in early years since 1992, and we’re opening new nurseries every year. We don’t acquire existing nurseries, so each of our settings is Fennies through and through, from our exceptional culture to our bespoke rooms. From day one, you’ll be supported by our tailored induction to give you an understanding of what makes Fennies the leading childcare provider that it is.
Apply today to join our prestigious, family-run, award-winning nursery group.
As an Admissions Executive, you’ll support prospective parents through the registration process by highlighting the unique selling points at Fennies and answering their questions. You’ll conduct tours of the nurseries, so you’ll build relationships with the Nursery Managers and other team members at each of the settings, as well as the families. You’ll have experience of sales or working in the early year’s sector in order to provide our parents with the best experience. You’ll be required to assist with internal events, to assist with registering new parents and using your sales skills to promote the nursery at Open Days. You’ll develop and learn from the Operations Director to ensure you are progressing in your skills and abilities for your future with Fennies.
You’re the best at …
- Communicating confidently and effectively with parents to understand their needs and requirements to provide a positive, seamless parent journey
- Building rapport with parents to ensure they have trust in Fennies and a positive image of the company to gain registrations
- Identifying opportunities for new parent acquisitions and up-selling services through your passion whilst demonstrating your strong sales techniques
- Promoting Fennies' reputation as 'the best nursery group' due to our parent partnerships and educational values through your knowledge of the Fennies' brand and values
- Succeeding as a team to reach targets through your positive attitude and ownership and pride in your role
What you know:
- You will have a passion for sales and be able to demonstrate your experience of sales process and customer service
- A good understanding of early years environments, preferably with a level 2/3 qualification in Early Years (but not a necessity). You must stay up to date with industry news to keep ahead of our competitors
- Strong IT and administrative skills in order to monitor reports and effectively follow leads
- You'll be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- The best practice for safeguarding, health & safety, inclusion and diversity and confidentiality, in addition to any other relevant employment legislation
- How to prioritise multiple tasks through your organisation, time management and strong decision-making skills to meet deadlines and targets to succeed in your team
We’re the best at …
- Onboarding staff correctly in a paid induction to ensure you feel confident and supported from day one of your career at Fennies
- Hiring friendly and supportive team members who want to succeed together to meet targets and hit KPIs
- Providing a role with variety and the opportunity to develop and learn from the Head of Admissions
- Communicating to our teams to provide regular updates to realign targets and team goals
- Prioritising your well-being by offering monthly events that help you progress in your life outside of Fennies. You can learn to mix cocktails, get advice of mortgages, try a meditation class and more!
- Competitive salaries and pension scheme
- Well-being benefits, such as up to 38 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), cycle to work scheme, team incentives, and events
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Quarterly performance bonuses, based on targets and KPIs
- The Fennies Fresh Café provides an option of 3 free lunches served each day in our bespoke staff rooms, where you can relax
Love the sound of working with Fennies? Join us today!
‘Fennies Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore all successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and proof of identity will be required’