Website Fennies Day Nurseries
- Salary and benefits: From £24,000-£28,000 per annum
- Hours: 41.25 a week
Overview of the role
Fennies opened its first nursery in 1992, with the vision to create a happy, vibrant and innovative learning environment where all children are nurtured to flourish academically, culturally, and socially. We offer an enhanced delivery of the EYFS with a contemporary approach to learning with linguistics lessons, sports coaching, and well-being activities.
Our employees are at the heart of Fennies, practitioners have access to continuous internal training an extensive well-being program and access to multiple benefits. Support is offered from our wider collective of experts, from areas such as education, communications and HR. Our forward-thinking practice allows staff to thrive within their careers and their daily routines. All our settings are rated good or outstanding by Ofsted, to provide the ‘right start for under 5’s!’
We are seeking motivated, talented nursery management staff to be a part of our continued growth and success. We are looking for a Deputy Nursery Manager for our beautiful nursery located in Sanderstead. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an intimate, wonderfully resourced nursery setting.
Also, an ideal opportunity for a Senior Room Leader, Room-Based Assistant Manager or current Deputy looking for a new challenge to work as a team with the Nursery Manager. You will be embedding Quality Practice from the outset and provide an outstanding service at every level.
To speak to a member of the team, simply message Maggie on WhatsApp*
*Only available during office hours
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary: £24,000 to £28,000 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lunch provided
- Up to 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Monthly rewards
- Refer a friend bonus
- Free uniform, free training and free DBS check
- Career Opportunities: Ongoing continuous development and early years quality training and mentoring
Qualifications and experience
- At least NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent minimum. BA(Hons) or EYP an advantage
- Significant post-qualification experience and relevant supervisory experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Up-to-date first aid and safeguarding training
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
- Passion for delivering outstanding childcare and learning
- Lots of energy and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
Fennies Day Nurseries is committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post. Some of the information that we request is for this purpose.
|Deputy Nursery Manager||Up to £28,000||41.25||Sanderstead, South Croydon||Full Time|
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.