- Salary and benefits: From £35,000-£40,000 per annum
Overview of the role
Joining us as Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of all facilities management estates and services at all of our nurseries sites. This includes security systems, cleaning and waste disposal, maintenance arrangements both directly employed and contractors, post and other site services.
So, if you have an appropriate Level 3 qualification and experience in the delivery of facilities management services, then we would love to hear from you.
With well-developed communication, interpersonal and prioritisation skills and positive ‘can-do’ approach, you will have experience of managing a team in a facilities environment, you will be able to produce and analyse data and making appropriate recommendations. You will be required to have a Level 3 Health & Safety qualification and working knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and procedures relevant to an educational establishment.
To speak to a member of the team, simply message Maggie on WhatsApp*
*Only available during office hours
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the upkeep of the nursery buildings
- Ensure Health and Safety, Emergency procedures and safe working practices are managed correctly
- Managing the nursery utilities such as gas, electric, bin collection, water, etc
- Cleaning and upkeep of the nurseries
- Nursery preventive maintenance
- Nursery gardens
- Laundry and uniform
- Maintenance through Origen
- Cost control and ordering process
- Company’s fleet
- Take the lead of admin duties in order to support the efficient running of the building
Skills & Qualifications
- Essential qualification in Health and Safety Management (Nebosh, IOSH)
- IEMA environmental qualifications
- Desirable qualification in Facilities Management Practice (BIFM, ILM)
- Experience with Practical Facilities Management and Planned Preventative Maintenance strategies
- Knowledge of facilities requirements & working practices Environmental Health and Safety Practices
- Essential – driver and able to travel to all Fennies sites
Fennies Day Nurseries is committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post. Some of the information that we request is for this purpose.
||Up to £40,000