Overview of the role
Fennies are expanding and we currently require a Internal Recruiter to join our fast paced, vibrant recruitment team to contribute to the growth of the business. Our 11 sites are situated across London, Surrey and Kent and we have ambitious expansion plans to grow the business over the next 5 years with new sites continually rolling out. This year alone we will be opening nurseries in Eltham, Bromley, Raynes Park and Walton-on-Thames. We seek a motivated Recruiter who can effectively source and onboard candidates.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Short list, organise and book interviews with hiring managers.
- Work alongside hiring managers, by supporting them with making the right decisions, following the recruitment process and encouraging best practice to ensure excellent candidate experience.
- Work to achieve weekly interview to offer targets
- Devising the most appropriate attraction campaigns utilising online and local regional resources
- Ensure the most appropriate talent pooling strategy recruiting the best talent in the market
- Delivering a recruitment experience which ensures candidates are aware of our company values
- Manage job posting via job boards, website and review sites
- Respond to enquiries both telephone and email