- Salary and benefits: £28-35,000 per annum
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Location: Head office, Epsom (must have a car and be able to travel to all 11 sites)
Overview of the role
Due to continued expansion we now have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Early Years Trainer and Assessor to join our growing team. You will work across all of our 11 sites delivering training and mentoring to our teams. You will be responsible for the delivery of internal training and assessing academy for our employees, across our 11 nurseries and reports to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
To speak to a member of the team, simply message Maggie on WhatsApp*
*Only available during office hours
- Support the design and delivery of the induction process for new starters alongside the senior management team
- Ensure all new starters are supported in their first 6 months
- Set up and maintain the mentoring programmes for each key role within the business
- Conduct regular mandatory training requirements in line with each employee’s role and responsibility
- Report weekly and conduct regular training analysis
- Work strategically to analyse training data and inform planning of training; prioritising needs, arranging suitable locations and a frequency of dates to meet demand
- Design and deliver a range of fit-for-purpose learning interventions across multiple sites
- Utilise a combination of training delivery methods to drive the best engagement and outcome, including face-to-face, e-learning, coaching, and mentoring
- Review and update content to ensure up-to-date and in response to evaluation.
- Create and/or deliver a range of e-learning packages.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Up to 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Flexible hours
- Monthly rewards
- Refer a friend bonus
- Up to 40% childcare discounts
- Free uniform, free training and free DBS check
- Career Opportunities: Ongoing continuous development and early years quality training and mentoring
Fennies Day Nurseries is committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post. Some of the information that we request is for this purpose.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE USE OF A CAR AND HOLD A FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE.
|Internal Early Years Trainer
||Up to £35,000 per annum