What will you be doing?
As a Bank Nursery Assistant you will be part of the nursery team, supporting your colleagues and being responsible for the children in your room. You will assist in the daily running of the nursery room and educational activities, whilst providing a positive and secure relationship for your children and their families, alongside playing a significant role in daily care and development of each child.
What are we looking for?
You’ll be hardworking and hungry to learn. What really matters is someone that is passionate about our mission and values and who will add value to our culture.
Your Fennies Journey
We like to give back to our teams by nurturing your well-being through continuous internal training and an extensive well-being program. At Fennies, our values are accountability, diversity, quality and leadership and our practitioners thrive within this forward-thinking practice with added support offered from our wider collective of experts in areas such as education, communications, and HR.
Qualifications and Experience
- The ability to relate and interact with children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop positive relationships with parents, careers and childcare professionals
- A good level of numeracy and literacy (minimum level Functional Skills, GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- The ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions
- Good observation and organisational skills
- Ideally a good knowledge of child protection procedures and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- A level 2 or 3 in early years childcare or above is advantage
- Exceptional communication skills, energy and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary: Up to £13.50 per hour for L6 qualified
- Free uniform, free training and free DBS check
- Career Opportunities: Ongoing continuous development and early years quality training and mentoring
If you think you’d be a great addition to the team, we’d love to hear from you so get in touch today!