What will you be doing?
As a Housekeeper/Cleaner you will assist in looking after all domestic duties to support the smooth running of our nursery. You will follow a daily cleaning rota, as well as a monthly and deep clean rota to a high standard. You will also undertake laundry duties and work alongside your Manager to ensure you have all supplies required when needed and manage your stock levels. We would expect you to adhere to all Health and Safety and COSHH Regulations in line with legislation, and ensure the building is secured each evening/morning in line with agreed procedures.
What are we looking for?
You’ll be hardworking and hungry to learn. What really matters is someone that is passionate about our mission and values and who will add value to our culture.
Your Fennies Journey
We like to give back to our teams by nurturing your well-being through continuous internal training and an extensive well-being program. At Fennies, our values are accountability, diversity, quality and leadership and our practitioners thrive within this forward-thinking practice with added support offered from our wider collective of experts in areas such as education, communications, and HR.
Qualifications and Experience
- Professional, well mannered and friendly as you will be cleaning at times in front of our children
- Able to take instructions
- Previous experience as a cleaner in a Nursery, School or Hospital
- Up to date COSHH and Health and Safety knowledge is essential and training can be provided
- Able to speak, read and write English fluently
- Enhanced DBS check is essential and we can pay for and process this
- 15 hours per week, evenings
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Bike to work scheme
- Refer a friend bonus
- Free training and DBS check
If you think you’d be a great addition to the team, we’d love to hear from you so get in touch today!