- Salary and benefits: £23,000- £26,000
Overview of the role
We are now seeking to expand our team with the addition of an Early Years PE Coordinator. Reporting to the Education Department you will responsible for the planning and delivering of physical activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for children aged 3-5yrs across 11 sites. You will be responsible for ensuring that the health and safety of children and team is always met as well as maintaining compliance with all policies and procedures.
Driver with own car – Travel Expenses will be reimbursed
To speak to a member of the team, simply message Maggie on WhatsApp*
*Only available during office hours
- Plan physical activities in line with EYFS for children aged 3 – 5 years old
- Deliver activities to children and support early years educators in delivering the program
- Devise easy to follow activity program that early years educators can deliver
- Regularly review & reflect on activity program to ensure it is meeting the learning and developmental needs of the children
- Complete H & S documentation (risk assessments) where required
- Inspire children to develop and lead healthy active lifestyles
- Supervise children in line with policies & procedures
- Contribute to monthly newsletters
- Be the nominated person for parents’ queries about the program
- Ensure activities are age and ability appropriate and are using the equipment and space safely
- Identify children who may need additional support, provide this and communicate with staff team
- Carry out promotional work or promote services to parents/children at internal and external company eventss
You will need to be
- Able to communicate effectively with children/staff/parents in an approachable manner combined with the ability to prioritise your workload and possess exemplary attention to detail.
- Highly organised, you will possess a strong work ethic and a confidential nature, always maintaining an appropriate level of professionalism.
- You will possess the discipline to follow systems and processes but have the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and workflows.
- You will understand and be able to demonstrate your qualities as a role model illustrating your ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a small team
- Experience working with under 5’s is essential and the role may evolve as new sites are acquired
||Up to £26,000
||Across All Settings