Beech House, 15 Church Way, Sanderstead, Surrey, CR2 0JT
Our nursery in Sanderstead is quietly tucked away on a residential street, Church Way. It is loved by local families and conveniently situated for Sanderstead, Selsdon and Croydon. The nursery was rated as ‘OUTSTANDING’ in all areas in the latest Ofsted inspection report. The building is a former family home and has offers an intimate, wonderfully resourced nursery setting. Our expert childcare team look after children from three months to five years.
Address: Beech House, 15 Church Way, Sanderstead, Surrey, CR2 0JT
Telephone: 0208 770 3222
Ofsted URN: EY376229
View latest report
Reasons to love
- An established nursery, highly praised by local parents with an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating
- A dedicated childcare team coupled with a home from home environment
- Extended and refurbished with high quality, well-resourced rooms for all age groups
- Freshly prepared nutritious meals cooked on site by our own nursery chef
- Large garden with all-weather, grass, den and digging areas
- Private, drive-in car park and buggy park for safe and convenient drop-offs and pick-ups
Nursery Manager: Kelly
Kelly joined our Fennies Sanderstead team in 2018. She has over 14 years’ experience working in Early Years and Childcare building an established career from her early beginnings as a Nursery Apprentice to her previous role teaching students in Level 2 and 3 Early Years education and now as a Nursery Manager.
Her passion and commitment to people makes her an inspirational and motivating mentor. Kelly has built strong relationships with her staff team who she considers the heart of her Beech House nursery. She values the important role that each person plays in influencing the growth and development of every child.
Kelly’s vision is to create a happy and safe environment, a ‘home away from’ home in which her lovely families work in close partnership. She always goes the extra mile to ensure that her nursery is ‘Outstanding’ every day.