Beech House, 15 Church Way, Sanderstead, Surrey, CR2 0JT
Our nursery in Sanderstead is quietly tucked away on a residential street, Church Way. It is loved by local families and conveniently situated for Sanderstead, Selsdon and Croydon. The nursery was rated as ‘OUTSTANDING’ in all areas in the latest Ofsted inspection report. The building is a former family home and has offers an intimate, wonderfully resourced nursery setting. Our expert childcare team look after children from three months to five years.
Address: Beech House, 15 Church Way, Sanderstead, Surrey, CR2 0JT
Telephone: 0208 770 3222
Email: [email protected]
Ofsted URN: EY376229
View latest report
Reasons to love
- An established nursery, highly praised by local parents with an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating
- A dedicated childcare team coupled with a home from home environment
- Extended and refurbished with high quality, well-resourced rooms for all age groups
- Freshly prepared nutritious meals cooked on site by our own nursery chef
- Large garden with all-weather, grass, den and digging areas
- Private, drive-in car park and buggy park for safe and convenient drop-offs and pick-ups
Nursery Manager: Annalise D’mello
Annalise joined Fennies in 2015 as part of the bank staff team but became a permanent member of the Sanderstead family in 2017. Through the years Annalise has gained a wide knowledge of childcare from working in a variety of roles including Room Leader, Deputy Manager and now Nursery Manager. As well as her practical experience, Annalise also holds a BA Hons in Early Childhood Studies.
Annalise has been a core member of team for many years and has built strong relationships with both the families and staff at Sanderstead. She values the important role that each person plays in influencing the growth and development of every child.
Annalise’s vision is to create a happy and safe environment, a ‘home away from home’ for every child. She always goes above and beyond to make sure her nursery is ‘outstanding’ in every way.