Woodham House, Carlton Road, Off Chertsey Road, Woking GU21 4HE
Our gorgeous new nursery in Woking is now open and we would love to welcome you and your family at Fennies. The nursery is situated on a private road, Carlton Road, off Chertsey Road and is adjacent to Horsell Common. It has been beautifully renovated with bright and spacious rooms and a fantastic custom made out door play area and baby terrace. The nursery is perfect for local families and for parents who commute from or to Woking. Our wonderful Woking nursery team welcome children from three months to five years.
Come and see us, we would love to show you around to confirm your place. Book a visit through the website or call our Woking Nursery Manager on 020 8770 3222. Nursery option 9.
Nursery opening: 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday
Telephone: 020 8770 3222
Reasons to love
- A stunning nursery and preschool on your doorstep
- Beautiful, modern facilities with a huge custom-made outdoor area and private baby terrace
- Passionate childcare team providing a warm and welcoming environment
- Open from 07.00 until 19.00 for parents that need extended opening hours
- Private, drive-in car park and buggy park for safe and convenient drop-offs and pick-ups
- Freshly prepared, nutritious menu with meals cooked on site by our own nursery chef
Nursery Manager: Kim
Kim joined Fennies in 2018 as a Nursery Manager at our fabulous Woking nursery. She has a wealth of valuable nursery experience having worked in Early Years Teaching for over 22 years and earned a BA Degree in Early Years and Education. She has specialist knowledge of child protection and supporting children who have specialist needs.
Kim is a keen and committed Nursery Manager who relishes every opportunity to support her team and enhance every child’s learning experience. Her vision for her nursery is to provide growth and opportunity for her team, her children and her parents in a nursery that consistently provides high quality education and care. She strives to create a happy environment where children are nurtured, challenged and full of confidence. Kim’s inspiration comes from seeing passion in her staff and joyful smiles in her children.