To take ownership of the organisation planning and general marketing activities of the team. The successful candidate will work closely and report to the Head of Marketing and Sales. Work closely with our Senior Content Executive to generate and amplify content, manage and oversee the running of events, and monitor the general marketing initiatives, ensuring the execution is on brand and within the desired deadlines.
You should have experience of working within an established marketing team, knowledge of how to implement best practices, strong leadership abilities and a decisive approach. You will also bring with you a nurturing nature and passion not only for marketing, but to help the growth of our individual team members and the business.
General day to day:
- Creative and strategy meetings with your line manager and colleagues
- Organisation of current projects and understanding the pipeline of incoming initiatives
- Expanding on ongoing strategies
- Content creation, editing and reviewing
- Collaborating with external and internal team members to create and execute on brand deliverables within the desired timeline
- Continually researching ways to optimise marketing campaigns and create opportunities to generate leads and deliver quality content Implementing new strategies to test, through email marketing, campaigns, content etc.
- Monitoring success and analysing results
- Working with the Digital Executive to build and execute successful paid media campaigns
- Ideation, management and execution of digital and in-person events
- One to one sessions with team members to grow their skillset and ensure projects are on track and on-brand