- Salary and benefits: From £35,000-£42,000 per annum
Overview of the role
Fennies is expanding! We are seeking motivated, talented nursery management staff to be a part of our continued growth and success. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and cultivate a state of the art brand new setting.
We are looking for a Nursery Manager for one of our beautiful nurseries located in Kidbrooke. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an intimate, wonderfully resourced nursery setting.
Our expert childcare team look after children from three months to five years.
We require an experienced Manager who shares our vision to be wonderful in every way; someone who is bursting with enthusiasm and great ideas. You will have a natural affinity with parent partnerships and be focused on delivering excellent standards of care and education. You will be an exceptional team leader and be able to lead and inspire your future team as they in turn lead children through their amazing journey of learning and discovery; guiding and enabling them as they grow and develop.
You will be joining at a very exciting time for Fennies and will be responsible for the smooth set up, development and running of the nursery. Your responsibilities will be varied and far-reaching including;
- Achieving and maintaining the highest standards of care
- Leading and managing the staff team effectively
- Supporting the management of staff recruitment and retention
- Manage the budget and occupancy levels effectively
- Ensure all policies are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Develop and maintain our excellent partnerships with parents
To speak to a member of the team, simply message Maggie on WhatsApp*
*Only available during office hours
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary: £35,000 to £42,000 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lunch provided
- Up to 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Monthly rewards
- Refer a friend bonus
- Free uniform, free training and free DBS check
- Career Opportunities: Ongoing continuous development and early years quality training and mentoring
Qualifications and experience
- At least NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent minimum. BA(Hons) or EYP an advantage
- Significant post-qualification experience and relevant supervisory experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Significant experience working within a large stetting
- Extensive knowledge and experience of delivering OFSTED standards
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
- Passion for delivering outstanding childcare and learning
- Lots of energy and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
Fennies Day Nurseries is committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post. Some of the information that we request is for this purpose.
||Up to £42,000