1) Cut or shred lots of pieces of scrap paper into small pieces, place in a bowl, cover with water and leave for 2 hours
2) Add the soaked water to a blender until you have a smooth texture, you may need to add more water. Pour the mixture into different bowls
3) Add different colours of food colouring to the different bowls
Tip! Try mixing in biodegradable glitter
4) Ask your child to pick up a handful of the mixture and squeeze out as much excess water as possible
5) Place the mixture inside the cookie cutters and press into the edges of the shape as much as possible
6) Once dried, peel the paper out of the cookie-cutter and pierce a hole in the top so that their decoration can be hung
We hope you have fun with these activities at home!