The Old School House, 1a Hook Road, Epsom, KT19 8TH
Our nursery in Epsom is located on the edge of Hook Road and East Street in the centre of Epsom. It is ideally located for local Epsom and Ewell families and for Epsom train station. The nursery is located in a converted school house which is full of charm and character. Our Epsom nursery also offers bright and spacious, wonderfully resourced rooms for babies and children and a secure custom made outdoor play area. Our expert and passionate childcare team look after children from three months to five years.
Address: The Old School House, 1a Hook Road, Epsom, KT19 8TH
Telephone: 0208 770 3222
Email: [email protected]
Ofsted URN: EY481429
View latest report
Reasons to love
- A wonderfully resourced nursery with spacious and bright rooms as well as a custom-made garden
- A highly regarded childcare team coupled with a friendly and welcoming environment
- Open from 07.00 until 19.00 for parents that require extended opening hours
- Freshly prepared nutritious menus with meals cooked on site by our own nursery chef
- In addition to a private, drive-in car park, we have a buggy park for safe and convenient drop-offs and pick-ups
Nursery Manager: Danielle
Danielle joined Fennies Epsom in 2017 having previously been the Regional Quality and Standards Manager for the South region at one of the UK’s largest nursery chains. She specialises in childcare protection and health and safety and is passionate about supporting children with special educational needs and disabilities in early years care.
Danielle is a devoted and hands on mentor with an abundance of enthusiasm and energy. She leads by example and encourages all of her wonderful childcare team be proud of the valuable contribution that they make to the lives of the children in their care and to their families. Danielle strives to make her gorgeous nursery the best it can be; a happy and welcoming place where children can explore, enjoy and succeed.