The Old School House, 1a Hook Road, Epsom, KT19 8TH
Our nursery in Epsom is located on the edge of Hook Road and East Street in the centre of Epsom. It is ideally located for local Epsom and Ewell families and for Epsom train station. The nursery is located in a converted school house which is full of charm and character. Our Epsom nursery also offers bright and spacious, wonderfully resourced rooms for babies and children and a secure custom made outdoor play area. Our expert and passionate childcare team look after children from three months to five years.
Address: The Old School House, 1a Hook Road, Epsom, KT19 8TH
Telephone: 0208 770 3207
Ofsted URN: EY481429
View latest report
Reasons to love
- A wonderfully resourced nursery with spacious and bright rooms as well as a custom-made garden
- A highly regarded childcare team coupled with a friendly and welcoming environment
- Open from 07.00 until 19.00 for parents that require extended opening hours
- Freshly prepared nutritious menus with meals cooked on site by our own nursery chef
- In addition to a private, drive-in car park, we have a buggy park for safe and convenient drop-offs and pick-ups
Nursery Manager: Sorcha Rees
Sorcha has a degree in Education and is a competent, warm and welcoming member of the Fennies nursery management team. She has worked in Early Years nurseries and school based early education teams for seven years and loves to lead and mentor her team to help them achieve their full potential. This also applies to the children and families in her beautiful nursery. Sorcha is always ready to help, nurture and encourage the children and make sure that their days are full of curiosity and exploration. Sorcha loves to bring to life the theory of Early Years Education and the characteristics of effective learning which is evident throughout her nursery and in the children’s daily routines and their learning through play.