The Old School House, 1a Hook Road, Epsom, KT19 8TH
Our nursery in Epsom is located on the edge of Hook Road and East Street in the centre of Epsom. It is ideally located for local Epsom and Ewell families and for Epsom train station. The nursery is located in a converted school house which is full of charm and character. Our Epsom nursery also offers bright and spacious, wonderfully resourced rooms for babies and children and a secure custom made outdoor play area. Our expert and passionate childcare team look after children from three months to five years.
Address: The Old School House, 1a Hook Road, Epsom, KT19 8TH
Telephone: 0208 770 3222
Ofsted URN: EY481429
View latest report
Reasons to love
- A wonderfully resourced nursery with spacious and bright rooms as well as a custom-made garden
- A highly regarded childcare team coupled with a friendly and welcoming environment
- Open from 07.00 until 19.00 for parents that require extended opening hours
- Freshly prepared nutritious menus with meals cooked on site by our own nursery chef
- In addition to a private, drive-in car park, we have a buggy park for safe and convenient drop-offs and pick-ups
Nursery Manager: Cara
Cara has been part of the Fennies family since she joined our Horley nursery as Nursery Manager at the beginning of 2015. Now leading our nursery in Epsom, she is an experienced and dedicated Early Year’s Childcare Manager and has worked in the sector for many years. Cara is attentive and thorough and is a great mentor to her dedicated and passionate childcare team. She is committed to bringing outstanding practice to our Epsom nursery and working in partnership with parents. Cara loves to go above and beyond the daily routine and puts incredible effort into creating new, amazing and extraordinary learning experiences for the children in her care. She is inspired to be outstanding and takes immense pride in her work, her team and her gorgeous nursery.