5 Blyth Road, Bromley, BR1 3RS
If you are looking for a Nursery in Bromley with high quality childcare, Fennies Day Nursery & Preschool is perfectly situated for local families and is just a short walk from Shortlands or Bromley North Train Station as well as Bromley town centre. Beautifully refurbished and resourced, our Bromley nursery is bright and cheerful with a fantastic outdoor play area and bespoke outdoor terrace for babies. Our fabulous and welcoming team look after children from three months to five years.
Address: 5 Blyth Road, Bromley, BR1 3RS
Telephone: 0208 770 3222
Ofsted URN: EY478297
View latest report
Reasons to love
- A beautifully converted nursery with spacious and stimulating rooms
- A fantastic interactive outdoor play space and a separate outdoor terrace for babies
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ in all areas
- Open from 07.00 until 19.00 for parents that need extended opening hours
- A fantastic and welcoming team who encourage a close relationship between home and nursery
- Private, drive-in car park and buggy park for safe and convenient drop-offs and pick-ups
- Freshly prepared, nutritious meals cooked on site by our own nursery chef
Nursery Manager: Tina
Tina joined our Fennies family at the end of 2018 and bought with her almost 30 years’ experience in childcare. Over the course of her tremendously successful career in Early Years, Tina has worked in roles within nursery settings, earnt an abundance of achievements as the Manager of a Preschool and supported SEN inclusion. Most recently, she worked as an Early Years Assessor.
Tina is an outgoing and friendly people person who enjoys being part of an inclusive team that celebrates individual achievements, experience and character. She believes that each person in her nursery can bring unique skills and ideas that inspire others.
Tina has a great passion for always researching new learning and development opportunities that enable every child to reach their full potential. She takes pride in her staff team and strives to create a sense of family within her Blyth Road nursery. It is her vision to make her nursery a happy, nurturing and safe environment which enables children to celebrate their unique selves and become independent learners ahead of their move to school.