Fennies Nursery Graduate Scheme
Where rewarding careers take off, ambitions achieved and future leaders are made.
The graduate scheme enables candidates to experience working in all departments of the Fennies business, therefore you will learn a broad range of childcare skills and knowledge. In year 2 of the scheme you will choose a specific part of the business to complete your qualifications in – this could be working within the nursery, as part of the nursery education team, as a SEND specialist or working within Fennies Academy itself. Everything is open to explore!
- Minimum of a level 5 childcare qualification is preferred but would consider Level 3
- Experience within early years
- The ability to relate and interact with children and make a difference in their lives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop positive relationships with parents, careers and other childcare professionals
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good observation and organisational skills
- A willingness to learn new skills and ability to identify when they need to ask for support
- Commitment to completing the graduate programme
This really is a unique opportunity to work across and gain insights into various departments of an award-winning nursery group. Not only this, but you’ll become a part of a strong community where our staff, children and parents are at the heart of everything we do.
There are select spaces and these are open to both internal staff and external candidates.
A Day in the Life of a Nursery Apprentice
Currently working towards a qualification in childcare, Epsom Apprentice Leah shares some insight into what it’s like being an apprentice at Fennies.
A Recruiters Tips for Writing an Early Years CV
FENNIES BLOG Early Years Practice Home Navigating numerous job boards, prepping for interviews, and polishing your CV can be a
What is a Nursery Practitioner? Everything you need to know
Our Head of Recruitment Caroline Horsley explores the important role of an early years practitioner at a day nursery or pre school.